May 11, 2007

Crafter's Block. It burrrrrrns!

So, I am struggling with Crafter's Block, the likes of which the world has never seen.

I am in a swap on Craftster with the theme "Coffee Tea and Cocoa." Swapping is an amazing amount of fun, where the lovely swap organizer will pair you up with a Craftster and you make things for each other (whee surprises!) with a deadline, then mail them to each other. It's like always getting presents when you give presents, and a birthday every month.

The first two swaps I joined.... cake. So much fun.

This swap? Agony. I have crafted hardly anything, and the deadline is May 18th! And, to make matters worse, I don't really feel all that great about the things I do have finished, in the first place. I don't know what to do. I don't want to disappoint this girl!

Well, maybe if I sleep on it, I can brainstorm some great things to make tomorrow.

Ahem.

And, since this is my Craft Blog, I feel that I probably should post some pictures of my recent crafts!

I like to embroider:
I am not very happy with the way the body turned out, but the Rainbow Mane is just about my favorite thing on the planet right now.

Plus, when I posted this in the Sublime Stitching forum, Jennie Hart (the creator of Sublime Stitching, and designer of the Unicorn pattern that I used) said "Rainbow mane! Swoon!" I was so excited to see that.

No comments: