Jul 12, 2007

Happy Hooker, Indeed!

Crochet has taken over my life!


I got a new toy: Yay wonderful crochet-book goodness! And a cute little pattern book for sweet little crochet animals:
Now a montage of unfinished hats: (They're everywhere! ACK!)


The beginning of an Amigurumi Giraffe (that will be his nose and head)
And a pretttty little clutch purse that I made to send Jessica, my friend in Italy:


And my Pride-and-Joy: I bought this beautiful yarn at a local yarn shop, even though it's a cheap acrylic, it's the best acrylic yarn (and the softest) I've ever had - and it striped so beautifully on this hat, it looks like it was made for it! I thought that the ribbon was a nice touch. Even Caleb, who's pretty indifferent to the projects I make (but very supportive of my hobbies, all the same) thought it was the best thing I've ever made!
Off to work on one of my many half-done hats :)

ALI

4 comments:

carrie said...

you're a crocheting maniac!!
thanks for the link to the skunk pattern -- i'll post it right away!!!

Sunday Afternoon Housewife said...

I love the lining on your clutch! Great work.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessica in rome said...

i love my present!